Contact Us today to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION! We will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
DentoCorrect by Shatkin F.I.R.S.T.® offers the clearest aligners to straighten your teeth without ever having to use metal braces. Our aligners are the number one choice for a discreet way to create a beautiful smile.
How Does It Work?
- We will start by taking photos and impressions of your teeth and identify tooth movements that will give you a perfect smile.
- DentoCorrect will create a 3D model of your mouth, followed by a series of clear plastic aligners custom-fitted to you. Each aligner applies targeted pressure to the teeth selected by your doctor, slowly moving them into alignment.
- We will check on your progress periodically and give you new sets of aligners to wear. Most treatments take several months or longer, but you may start to see results right away.
Benefits of DentoCorrect
- CLEAR SHOW OFF YOUR SMILE, NOT YOUR ALIGNER
When you decide to straighten your teeth, you don’t want to compromise your daily routine. DentoCorrect is the most attractive choice for orthodontic treatment because our aligners are crystal clear.
- COMFORTABLE THE MOST PLEASANT WAY TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH DentoCorrect aligners are very comfortable to wear. The material is flexible and very thin, designed to stop just before your gums. The only times when you will have to remove them are during brushing and eating.
- PREDICTABLE WE KNOW HOW YOUR TEETH ARE GOING TO SHIFT DentoCorrect uses highly advanced software to produce a 3D model of your treatment. This gives you an excellent example of how your teeth are going to shift. Your treatment with DentoCorrect is predictable and gives you the security which you would expect form an orthodontic treatment.
- REMOVABLE CLEAN, FRESH, AND FLEXIBLE You should wear your DentoCorrect aligners for at least 22 hours each day (you can take them out to brush and eat). Traditional braces may leave spots on your tooth enamel but with DentoCorrect, this will not happen. When you have a really important day or night, you can remove your aligners —although you should not do this too often.