“I listen to my patients needs and address them appropriately.
In our office we form relationships with patients and as a result they become our patients for life.”
For over 25 years, cosmetic dentist Dr. Mark Caggiano, DDS has provided the Madison Park neighborhood of Seattle with cosmetic and restorative dentistry in a comfortable, professional environment.
Originally from Los Angeles, Dr. Caggiano, worked with dentists, managed clinics, and finally took over a Beverly Hills practice in 1984. There, he perfected his skills and learned how to make dental treatment relaxed and comfortable for patients while dramatically beautifying their smiles.
In 1992 Dr. Caggiano relocated his family to the Seattle area where he purchased a practice he still calls home today. He has kept with his vision of being dedicated to improving patients’ dental health while improving the appearance of their teeth.
When not at the office, Dr. Caggiano enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
- Biology, University of Southern California
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS, University of Southern California
Advanced Training & Technology
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI) Trained in Cosmetic Full Mouth Reconstruction
- American Dental Implant Association trained in Implant Dentistry
- Shatkin F.I.R.S.T. Mini Dental Implant Institute – Trained & Accredited in Mini Implants (One of Only a Few Dentists in Washington)
- DOCS Trained and Licensed in Oral and IV Conscious Sedation (Anxiety-Free Dentistry)
- Drill-less Dentistry Equipped with “the Wand” — a Computerized System of Anesthetic Delivery.
- Laser Dentistry to Treat Gum Disease and Avoid Surgery
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Dental Implant Association (ADIA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Washington State Dental Association
- King County Dental Society
- Academy of Laser Dentistry